Sunday, July 8, 2012

A better introduction

   The last blog was more of an introduction to who I am as a writer. I guess this will geared towards who I am as a person. Currently I am a student at the University of Illinois UC. My major is in financial planning. I would say finance is my second passion, next to writing of course. Though, there's a pretty large back story as to why finance. I'll probably get into details in some future posts, but in short, it would put me in a good position to help a lot of people.
  I was born in a mid sized Illinois town surrounded by cornfields. I was no farmer, though. Both my parents are college professors, so education has always been a big deal. I'm Christian by morals, sometimes by beliefs too, but this is something struggle with a lot. My ultimate weakness is a pretty girl who laughs at bad jokes.It used to be self motivation, because I could always do well by doing little. It's a little different now, I'm a much stronger person, well except against pretty girls with lame sense of humor.
   I spend most of my free time either chasing plastic ( playing ultimate Frisbee)  or daydreaming. Though, free time is rare between school and work. I also secretly want to be a musician, so I spend some time playing the guitar and pretending like I can sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment