Friday, June 28, 2019

The Revival (attempt 15)

I've written many unfinished posts for this blog. All varying content from movie reviews, to deep dives into song lyrics, back to angst filled posts about my life. However, I suffer from publishing anxiety, because it's never good enough for three other people to see. So I'm going to start hitting the publish button a lot more. Grammar and spell check be damned.

I'll probably just start a serial novella or some small writing project that can keep me entertained for a few weeks. We'll see where this project takes me. Expect about a post a week. Literally anything can happen. It could end up a college basketball blog for all I know. I like things and I like writing about things, so we're all just on this ride together. Ye'haw.

No comments:

Post a Comment